segunda-feira, 6 de julho de 2020

7ºC - Inglês - Where did you go last year? - Profª Angela

Tema: Where did you go last year? 

Simple Past - Regular and Irregular Verbs

Assista aos videos abaixo, copie o conteudo da aula  no caderno ( inclusive o texto), resolva os execicios e envie para professoraortega@yahoo.com   data entrega: 13/07 não esqueça de colocar nome, número e série em seu e-mail






Past simple - Enviar os exercícios abaixo


Follow the example ( siga o exemplo abaixo)
Regular verbs

Aff: Last night my sister washED the dishes
Neg: Last night my sister DIDN'T WASH the dishes
Int: What did your sister do last night?

Follow the example!
Aff: Last year my brother ________ (live) in another state.
Neg:_______________________________________________________________________
Inter: ______________________________________________________________________

Aff: My mom ______________ ( watch) tv last night.
Neg:______________________________________________________________________
Inter:______________________________________________________________________

Follow the example ( siga o exemplo abaixo)
1. What did you do last night?
Ex: Last night I cleaned my house
And you?

What did you do last night?

__________________________________________________


Did you dance last night?
Yes, I did.
No, I did not.

Now it is your turn!

Did you wash the dishes last night?
Yes, _____________.
No, ______________.

Did you work yesterday?
_______________________

VERBOS IRREGULARES 
Siga o exemplo!

Aff: I WENT to Brazil last month.
Neg: I DIDN'T GO  to Brazil last month
Int: Did you go to Brazil last month?

Agora sua vez de praticar!

Aff: They _________ (have) a cup of coffee 5 minutes ago
Neg: They __________ ___________a cup of coffee 5 minutes ago
Int: __________ they ____________ a cup of coffee 5 minutes ago?

What time did you wake up yesterday?
_______________________________________